Political Current Events

I think President Trump is all tied up with Russia. He is acting suspiciously. I think his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is in over his head. The president needs to spend more time doing what he was elected to do, Please, Mr. President, less tweeting and more working!

Closer to home, Governor Rauner is wasting time on his personal agenda for the rich and powerful, while the poor and needy fall behind as their social services and schools are starved for money and closing. Please Governor Rauner, be a leader and think about everyone!

Comments

  1. excellent post, great writing David. I am curious to see how the investigations into our president's "crew" go and where they lead... I agree that Jared and the entire Trump regime is in over their heads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the problem with Immigration?

Take the Red Light Cameras Off the Chicago Streets and Put Up Police Cameras Instead

My Train Story...