American Massacre

I knew from the beginning that we did not have a good leader. He was more like a dictator! You could look at his cabinet and see that he did not have good people. Now the riot at Capitol Hill shows what kind of people his followers are. I have never seen a leader provoke violence like Trump!


History was made on that terrible day. The Capitol Police should have been better prepared for the protesters. Washington DC is a beautiful place with amazing memorials. We need to make sure that it is safe and not destroyed. I would like to be able to see teachers taking Junior High School students to the Capitol in the future.


I would never like to see any president go through impeachment, but I think it is needed for Trump! Why would anybody to think of joining a mob? It does not make any sense. People were not using their brains. White supremacists should see a psychiatrist and get their minds checked. People should have a sense of joy and humanity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the problem with Immigration?

Take the Red Light Cameras Off the Chicago Streets and Put Up Police Cameras Instead

My Train Story...